Thursday, July 1, 2010

To Do:

Now that I will soon have the time (I know what you're thinking- yeah right, dreamer) I plan to finally get around to....

... volunteering at the Homestead (an assisted living facility in town)

... inviting our homes former owner over for lunch

... donating blood

... updating Marin's baby book

... working through my list of "must reads"

... giving myself a faux pedicure

... making my bed every day

... taking Marin to swimming lessons

... doing the laundry before the hamper overflows

... baking

... thinking about potty training

... sharpening my skills in speaking "Marin" ("dabba didda dablba appla blaada, dappa dappa")

... watching Marin play and learn for hours with total disregard for anything else in the world

... going to story time at the library

... reading the park district's toddler offerings section cover to cover- and maybe even sign up for a class on Monday at 9am! (gasp!)

... looking into submitting some articles to see if anyone who either is not related to me or hasn't known me since grade school finds what I write interesting

... becoming really good at one thing

And I promise to NEVER set foot in the grocery on a Saturday again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth Chilson said...

I have to laugh because I make a to do list almost every morning since I am home with Ollie these days....and nothing gets done. I have decided to just enjoy the moment and quit worrying about the stupid to do list. Though I do like your to-do list better than mine - the library, the faux pedicure, and baking seem more fun.

The Vlachs said...

So fun! I just wish we were neighbors so we could some of it together :) Meg

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.