Monday, July 26, 2010

In the Groove...

Marin and I continue to have a great time together and have gotten into a bit of a groove. We have been putting in the miles on the stroller during a lot of walks, are hitting up a lot of parks, and kicking and splashing our way through the pool. Also worth noting: we have survived our first trip to the grocery store, and Costco (which, by the way is a DREAM on a Wednesday at noon) and have even managed to run a few other errands. Here are some other things that we have been up to lately.

We are enjoying breakfast on the deck together every morning:


Marin loves the swings!

We had a playdate/lunch date with our friends Caroline and Tommy:


We walk with Grandma from her house to see Miss Ellen's coy pond. Marin knows the exact way, including where on the sidewalk to leave her little car that she pushes there. She leads us back to the pond, climbs up on the bench seat, points and says, "Ish! Ish!"


We hosted my Grandparents and my mom for lunch on Thursday to celebrate my Grandpa's 90th birthday:


Friday, we were invited to a party at my old work. Everyone brought their kids and I had a good time visiting with friends.

I was so glad that Marco was at the party with his mommy, Melanie. Marin and Marco were born one day apart. I really wanted to get their picture together, but neither one of them shared my enthusiasm. :)


We love the weekends when Daddy is home and we can all enjoy the sunshine together.

We go out to dinner:


Take bike rides:


Shop the outdoor French Market by our house:


This weekend we went to the Geneva Arts Fair just down the street from our house:


And last night we gathered with family to celebrate Grandpa and I one last time on our birthday month. It was a delicious meal nothing short of a feast packed with our favorites.


LIFE IS GOOD.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.