Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tuesdays with Marin...


I have mentioned in past posts that Tuesday, the day I work from home, is my favorite day of the week. It is undoubtedly a jam-packed, never-sit-down, never-stop-moving, kind of day, but that's the way I like it. And I love that I get to be with Marin from sunrise to sunset. Tuesdays with Marin are very special days.


Here's a glimpse at what we do:

We enjoy our morning coffee together (water for Marin).


We walk to Graham's for ice cream!



We go to the park!


We share snacks. Yum!


We take wagon rides with Norah to meet Daddy at the train.



We help in the yard and make a stage on top of the topsoil, where we sing our favorite songs!


We read lots and lots of books!



We play ball and run in the yard!


Marin shows off her daredevil tricks- I tell her "no, no Marin. Sit on your bottom, please", but she just waves to me with both hands and yells "Iiiiiiiiii!" like she's in a circus act. She thinks this is soooooo fun and is so proud of herself!


And, oh yeah... in between all that, I make phone calls, answer emails and attend conference calls. But Tuesdays with Marin are the best. If only there were more than one Tuesday a week.

No comments: