Monday, April 12, 2010

Itsy, Bitsy Spider!

By far, Marin's favorite song is The Itsy, Bitsy Spider. Which is funny, because who likes spiders?! I certainly wouldn't be as excited if that pesky spider kept climbing back up my water spout despite the rain doing me a favor and washing him away. Have you ever listened to some of these kids songs? Rock a bye baby is down right dangerous! In any case- we have been signing this song for a long time now, and in the past few weeks, Marin has started imitating the hand motions that I do as we sing. She does these (or her own version) all on her own now. I took a video of it yesterday. I hope it makes you smile.

5 comments:

Emilie said...

I like marins version better than the original ;)

Elizabeth Chilson said...

She is adorable! and you were right, it did put a smile on my face. I especially liked the spider hand motions.

Jessica said...

So cute!

miabasile said...

It's too cute for words.

The Vlachs said...

So adorable!!!!! She's TOO CUTE!!!

I started to sing Three Blind Mice the other day and stopped short. Cut off it's tail with a carving knife?!? And isn't Ring Around the Rosy about one of those deadly diseases that wiped out a million people? Just a light thought for a Friday morning :)