Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Guessing Game....

We're about fourish weeks away from 2.0's arrival. That's right. FOUR WEEKS. I don't know where the time has gone, but I do know that I am ready to have this baby out of me. I'm totally uncomfortable almost every minute of every day and I'm ready to meet the baby! Of course, I still need to do about a billion things, so I guess it's okay if it decides it needs a little more time in there.

When I was pregnant with Marin we played a little guessing game about the gender, the arrival date, and the weight. Shall we play it again, Sam? The only prize is pride, and the ability to say, "I knew it!" But if you're like me, sometimes that's thrill enough.

Here are some facts to help with your guess:

* Due date is May 11th
* Original due date was May 9th
* Marin was born 4 days early
* I feel pretty much the same as I did with Marin, but am craving totally different things
* Marin was 7lbs 12 oz when she was born

3 comments:

Sweet Cakes said...

May 4th, GIRL! 7 lbs even

The Vlachs said...

It's for sure a girl, she'll be born May 12 at 7 lbs, 5 oz. I was going to guess that her name will be Anna, but then it occurred to me that Anna could be a cute name if we have a girl too, so maybe we'll both have Annas? Haha....

Jessica said...

Here's my guess:
You go into labor on May 5th (cinco de mayo baby) after watching "Your Highness"- the newest installment from the Pineapple Express Folks- with a girl 7lbs 4 ounces. No guess on the name but I am sure it will be a great one...love Marin Jane.
Good luck these next few weeks! keep us all posted...I'll be checking in often!