Thursday, December 4, 2008

30 weeks

Today I am 30 weeks pregnant. Where did the time go? That means that I have 10 weeks left (give or take) until we get to meet the baby. That seems ridiculously hard to believe. And the next 4 or 5 weeks are so busy that I have a feeling they are just going to fly by.
Jason and I were talking about the baby coming the other night and we started making guesses about the baby's gender, its arrival date, and it height and weight. It was fun! Wanna play along? Post a comment below and tell me what you think! (to comment you just click on comment, put in your name then type your text and hit post. You don't need to sign up for anything to comment)
Here are some facts to help you in your guess:
-Official due date (as determined by ultrasound): February 12th
-Original due date: February 4th
-At our last ultrasound appointment we were told that it looked like the baby would be ready anytime between February 2nd and February 12th, but that they were going to leave my official date as the 12th because of the fact that first time pregnancies can go late.
- Jason was 6lbs. 15 oz. when he was born (but he was a few weeks early)
- I was 7lbs 3 oz. when I was born

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Fun fun fun!!!

I'm going to say Baby Pattywack will be here on February 10. For the gender poll (way back when!) I picked a boy, and I think I'll have to stick with that (I like to go against the myths), and I think it will weight 8 lb 2 oz.

P.S. I'm the WORST at guessing games...

Lindsay said...

Oh, and 21" (that seems like the standard height they come these days) ;)

Shannon Chagat said...

Yeah--love this!! I think you guys are having a little girl, 7 lbs 10 ounces, 21" and will arrive on February 8th!

Erin said...

My guess...girl, February 14, 20.5" and 7 lbs 6 oz. You are so cute, by the way :)

Sweet Cakes said...

I'm still going with a boy, too! February 16th and I'm guessing Baby Patterson will weigh 8lbs 8oz!

Alexis Jacobs said...

7 lbs 6 oz Boy Feb 9

You are adorable!

Michelle said...

I'll go with February 4, just b/c it's a great day to have a birthday! :) And, I'm going to say a girl, who weighs 7 lbs 2 oz and is 22" tall.