Tuesday, December 30, 2008

33 Weeks at Christmas


Despite what it may look like, that is not the Christmas ham stuffed under my shirt; it is the baby continuing to grow exponentially.

Jason and I had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed spending time with both sides of our families. We are taking some time off now to get the baby's room in order, and enjoy a little peace and quiet together before the storm hits, so to speak.

It's hard to believe that the baby will be here in just a matter of weeks, but we can't wait!! I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl, first and foremost, and then learn all about its little personality.

I'll be sure to post more about setting up the nursery this week as it progresses.

Hope you all had a great holiday and enjoyed time off to celebrate the most important things in your lives.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Chilson said...

Hi Johanna,

I love how your vigilant with updating your blog. I got started on mine a little late. You look great. We can't wait till our little one meets your little one. Happy 2009! Out blog is: http://echilson.blogspot.com. Check it out.

Love Elizabeth Chilson.

The Vlachs said...

What a pretty picture of you and the baby :) I had so much fun visiting with you at your shower!! Love, Meg