Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Life Changer- Delayed

Well, I'm a liar. I can't tell you about the life changer for three more weeks. I know, brutal.

I will tell you this- It's still happening. But due to circumstances out of my control (and this blog being a public forum), I can't tell you the details today. Do you hate me?

Mark down June 18th as the new "reveal" day. In the meantime, enjoy pictures of our house projects as they unfold, and stories about our crazy lives trying to figure out how to keep Marin semi dog slobber free, and ourselves in one piece.

This whole thing makes me wonder though... what's the hardest secret you ever had to keep?

3 comments:

mia said...

Is it sad that I waited all day for an update. hee hee. I like your house updates too. You guys are doing such a good job

mia said...

Sorry to double post but, my hardest secret to keep was being pregnant with Colin. I really held out on that one. It was worth it.

Jessica said...

Now this delay makes me think I am pretty close to my guess. So that makes me feel good- even if I have to wait.
Hardest secret? That I was pregnant with Jack bc I was living with my parents, dana and my cousin (and Jay of course) at the time.
Also, it was pretty hard to keep the secret that Bri had bought Molly an engagement ring bc I feel like it took him forever to ask (after he had it). That was worth it.
I guess most of the time the hard secrets to keep are the best ones...so now I look even more forward to your news. Although I may still refer to you as Cliff. Kidding.