Monday, March 22, 2010

A week in review in pictures..

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the past week (or so)...
This is Marin visiting my mom's class. The children (girls especially) LOVE when she visits. This gathering and surrounding in circles is what typically happens when Marin arrives. Note that she is carrying around the Dare Bear.
This particular day, Marin was wearing a ruffle laden outfit pledging her love for her Grandma, in bling (not so ironically purchased by Grandma).
Here Marin is very satisfied to be on the couch, repeatedly running its length.

This is Marin with Ms. Kathy and her friends at daycare playing in the yard on St. Patrick's Day, after the leprechaun visited. When I said I was going to take the picture, Lauren informed me that usually whenever they take a picture at Ms. Kathy's, she gets to hold baby Marin in her lap.
A new favorite... of my two very favorite people on the planet playing at the park. I love the look on their faces, and the "chuck-it" dog toy hanging out of Jason's back pocket. I've said it before, but it's worth repeating: what. a. guy!
I love this one of Marin eating her snack of crackers and hummus. She loves hummus, as you can tell by the excitement in her eyes as she quickly shovels it into her mouth, thereby, smashing it all over her face.
Another one of my favorite expressions of Marin's. Here Marin eyes her strawberries waiting for her on the table with an "Ooooo!" and quickly tries to put her bib on so she can feast.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So so cute!
Jason must be in good shape to throw Marin so high- adorable!

Elizabeth Chilson said...

Looks like Jason is able to toss her so high that he has time to go get a beer before catching her.

I also like Marin's adorable expressions. She's growing up too fast!

miabasile said...

How did he get her so high in the air? Great picture.
I may just steal that snack. Our guy loves beans and for some reason has never has hummus. How can that be?