Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Transitive Property of St. Patterson Day

Top 'o the afternoon to ya!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, or as we say in our house- St. Patterson's Day! It's perhaps a bit self absorbed, but it's only for one day, so it's okay, right?

Marin was all decked out for her St. Patrick's Day party at Miss Kathy's in her finest green attire. Enjoy these pictures of the "Shamrocker" dancing this morning in the kitchen with her St. Patty's treats for her daycare friends.

I myself, am not even a tiny bit Irish. But Jason is, which means Marin is. So, by the transitive property, I would like to claim Irish heritage for the day. It makes sense to me: my child whom I carried and birthed and feed and clothe is Irish, so shouldn't I also be?

In any case- from one Irishish person to another: I hope your day is filled with the best of Irish luck, sunshine from rainbows and a sprinkling of good leprechaun jokes.

1 comment:

The Vlachs said...

Super cute!! I could gobble her right up!