Thursday, February 26, 2009

Marin's first stroller ride


Well, Marin and I survived our first day alone, with Daddy back to work. And, to christen the day and test my sense of humor, Marin went through 2 outfits and 3 onesies by noon. :)

Yesterday was also Marin's first stroller ride! It was an unusual 54 degrees yesterday afternoon, so Marin, Norah and I went for a quick walk to the park. Marin slept the whole time, and Norah showed her little sister her love of chasing squirrels. And I enjoyed the fresh air!

Here are some pictures (yes, of COURSE I photographed it!).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you guys had a great fun during your first stroller ride of Marin. Marin should have slept all the time during the ride because of humidity. I would advise you to get Marin a Mickey Bungee Deluxe so, that she can play with it with three hanging toys on the toy bar and be active all the time.

The Vlachs said...

Congrats on your first solo day as a mom!! That's a huge deal! Mine is tomorrow...wish me luck! I think of you all the time! By the way, I sent a little something Marin's way via Sandie :) Miss you!

Alexis Jacobs said...

I remember how excited I was to make it through the first day alone with the baby. Sounds like she liked it. At least to complaints from her. :)