Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Boy Crazy

Boys, boys, boys.

If you have been reading my blog since the beginning (thanks mom!) then you may remember me talking about all of the friends that our lucky baby would have. We know 10 people (plus us) who have had a baby since the middle of November! How fun for Marin to have so many little people to grow with.

Of the 10 people that have had babies, 8 of them have been boys! Marin's little cousin Camdyn was one of the two girls, and a girl that I work with had a little girl in January. But other than that we have been seeing blue!

I grew up with a lot of boys too. And, although I was very girly, I learned to love to play spy and kick the can. One day I'd be throwing a tea party for my dollies and inviting my mom, and the next day I'd be playing in the mud with Stephen across the street.

Here are a few of these baby boys! We are so excited for our friends!!

Baby Ryan Lucas- Our friend Kelly and Tim's darling baby!

Cutie Charlie Robert- with Meg, Rob, and proud sister Madeline!

Sweet Colin Patrick! Our friend Mia and Ryan's little fighter!

Joel Michael- our friends Mike and Becky's big guy! (meet Marin for the first time here)

Cooper Michael- our friend Jess and Mike's baby- shown here with our great friend, (and his proud Auntie), Joey

No comments: