Thursday, June 5, 2008

These things I promise you...

My blog promises to you:

1. I promise that it is honestly okay if my mom is the only one who reads (sorry mom, you're stuck).

2. I promise to never use the word "trying" in the context of the pregnancy. That's just wrong.

3. I promise to only write about the things I think you will care about. Well, okay, maybe you don't care about any of it. So how about I promise to try to write about things that some of you might care about. Hmm. I can tell this is going to be hard already.

4. I promise to post pictures and videos.

5. I promise to update often

6. I promise not to act like my child is the cutest and smartest child to ever meet the planet (at least not on purpose).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg, Jo, you KNOW I will be reading, right?! So it will be Mama Jane and Val, but that's okay . . . it's already a hit and I can't wait to brag about your lovely blog on my blog!!!!

Okay, time to go to the next great post. I love 'em!