Wednesday, June 4, 2008

That's right.... THREE!!!

Despite Jason's freaky talent (??) to stick his stomach out to look like a pregnant man (yikes!), he is not pregnant.

BUT I AM!!!! We are so excited!!!!

In an effort to keep our family and friends updated on all things baby, we have decided to start this blog. Feel free to stop by as little or as much as you'd like. We won't pretend that our lives are so exciting that you want to read every day, but hopefully the pictures will at least be entertaining.

Happy reading as you join us on this adventure!

Jason, Johanna, and baby makes three (Plus our pooch, Norah... we couldn't leave our first "baby" out)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heehee! And i know! Wait, can I say that?!?! I'm just so excited for you, Jo! How can I not tell the world? Well, I mean . . . you . . . since this blog isn't out yet, but who cares. I still want to scream it from the top of my lungs, so we'll pretend this is my way of doing so.

Jo is pregnant, Jo is pregnant, Jo is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and I know.) :)