Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Public transportation is not a good place for the onset of nausea

In the past few days I have been feeling the symptoms of pregnancy more and more. I have been completely and totally exhausted. Like I was forced to stay up all night standing on my tippy toes, exhausted. Like I need tools to pry my eyes open, exhausted. Beyond any exhaustion I have ever felt before. You all know how I like to be the very last person to leave a party? I had to leave my brother's birthday party just after midnight! What? Who am I? But it was the very best I could do. My hair is also falling out. Like in hand fulls. What is the deal with that? It also turns out that when you take an already emotional girl, and add the emotions caused by pregnancy hormones, you get a complete mess. Me. And then today, I was reading my book on the El on the way to work, and then... BAM. Nausea. Luckily, after a few deep breaths I was fine.
Still, something tells me this is about to get interesting....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh gosh. I am so sorry. I was hoping you wouldn't get it. Darn it, girl. I'm sorry. Some people don't. Well, the only thing you can do it, eat lots of crackers and make sure you eat them all day long. The moment you go without, you'll get sick. If you eat too many, you'll get sick. So eat just tiny bits and this will be the best you can do. I will pray you don't get it worse than that. If you do, bless you! It's not easy, but TOTALLY worth it. Totally. And you know that.

xo