Tuesday, April 21, 2009

All smiles....

Marin is smiling up a storm these days. We went to the doctor last week to get a shot, and as I laid her on the examination table, she looked up at the nurse and smiled the biggest, sweetest smile. Then she got her shot. I think I watched Marin get betrayed for the first time. It was terrible. I swooped in with lots of hugs and snuggles and she quieted shortly after.

I think Marin is starting to recognize Jason and me. The other day I went in to get her after she woke up from a nap and when she saw me she stopped crying, looked up at me and smiled. The BEST!

She smiles at Jason when she sits with him on his knees. Her smile is so big and because she obviously has no teeth, its all gums.

When we are changing her diaper, she smiles. When she is sitting next to Norah, she smiles. When she is in her swing, she smiles. And for sure when we smile at her, she smiles back.

We are LOVING it! It's a little hard to get on camera, but here are a few that are pretty close.

2 comments:

The Vlachs said...

Heaven!!!

Jennifer said...

oh my goodness....she is one of the cutest babies I've seen...well of course after my 4:)