Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Quick Update....

Just a fly by post today....

We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything looks great! I gained weight this time, which was good because I had lost the last time. I got the okay to go back to a little more activity, and immediately went swimming last night! I'm feeling better, eating a little more, and growing. All good things.

We heard the baby's heartbeat again. It is one of my favorite sounds in the whole world. It was strong and steady and it didn't take my doctor anytime to find it this time. The heartbeat sounds a little like galloping horses. I know that I am getting a little tummy, and we have the crib and we're researching day cares, and all of this is really happening, but to actually hear the heartbeat makes it seem more "real" than anything! It is so crazy that something is living in there!!!

I'm 4 months on Thursday, so I'll try to remember to post another belly shot. There is definitely a belly there now. Although it probably isn't clear to a stranger if I just have a gut or if there is a baby in there. :)

I can't believe time is going so quickly already!

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Congrats on a great dr appt!