Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My new favorite hobby....

Baby Shopping. Especially for clothes. The only caveat is that it really is more "looking" at the baby clothes. Since we aren't finding out if it is a boy or a girl, the majority is really just oohhing and ahhhing over the tiny little dresses and outfits. Everything is cute when it is itsy bitsy.



Yesterday I was in Janie and Jack, and I spotted this little number. I mean, how cute is that? I practically want the baby to be a girl, just so she can wear that to my brother's wedding in June!


I am also in love with the towels with the hoods. I am an especially big sucker for the ones where the hood is an animal. Can you just picture a little guy all bundled up in these cute towels?

Our baby now officially has a place to sleep. After lots of looking and looking and deciding, we bought a crib. I love it. Jas loves that it was on sale. I also love that it is one more thing off my list that it is one more thing off my list of things to do. God Bless Pottery Barn Kids.

I better start saving my pennies for a baby clothes budget once the baby is born. There are just darling things out there. And all so little and precious! Until then.... hopefully he/she looks good in yellow and green. :)

5 comments:

Sweet Cakes said...

Brady has the little hooded green, frog towel from Pottery Barn Kids! It's so, so cute! Stock up on them... you'll use them a lot!
Where did you get your crib? It is beautiful! I'm either going w/ white or a dark espresso... still deciding!

Anonymous said...

I have that same dress.

Johanna said...

i love those little hoodie things! We got the crib at pottery barn kids. I had a hard time deciding on colors too! is brady's bed a toddler conversion?

Michelle said...

Gotta love PBK!

I just know that your little one will be dressed SO cute!! No doubts! :)

I do have to say that dressing little girls is WAY too fun!! And, can get quite pricey. But, I always figure, no one is looking at me anymore, so what I wear doesn't matter as long as the girls look cute.

The Vlachs said...

Hi Jo! Believe me, the shopping is FUN! But just WAIT until you're washing the little socks and onesies in the final days weeks before your due date. That is the best!