Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Project Update VII:

Nothing slips past you guys. I have "What happened to the life changer" all over my email inbox and in my comments. I love it. I love that you're reading; I love that you're remembering, and I love that you're curious. I didn't know if you'd hold me to that June 18th promise date like you have. Good for you.

But I still can't tell until this Friday. And then, I truly promise I can tell. Until then, enjoy some more pictures of the project progress.

The cushions for the banquette seats are finished! I think they turned out really nicely! We love this little banquette nook. And the storage inside is a great place to store extra blankets to curl up with in the winter time. Or maybe it means that I can go shopping for something to put inside? No? Okay then. Just as well.


The anniversary party last weekend was a great catalyst for getting projects finished. Jason finished trimming out the new sliding door, inside and outside. We are both really thankful to my dad for his help on the trim inside! It looks great!
I

The wine bar is as done as it is going to be for a while. The beverage fridge that we have our eyes on, that will best serve our needs, requires that we save our pennies for a little bit. But it hasn't stopped us from popping corks, so we're happy to wait.

2 comments:

Georgine said...

Darn, I had forgotten about the life changer, now you reminded me and piques my interest. Deck looks great, and I love the bar!

Jessica said...

Love the fabric that you choose. Beautiful.
Also, dont forget I wanted rug pictures:).