Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Man Alive!

Soon we'll be a family of FIVE!  Jason and I found out that I was pregnant in the middle of December, and began to tell our families (and the girls) on Christmas.  I am 18.5 weeks now, so I am starting to feel human again.  If you have followed my other pregnancies you know that my body just does not like to be pregnant.  I basically had the flu for nearly 100 days.  Horrible, in bed, zero energy, throwing up around the clock... with two little girls in tow.  Yeah.

Still, we are thrilled beyond belief and know that this baby will truly complete our family. (Read: #4 is 1,000% out of the question.  Not gonna happen.  No way.  No how.)  The girls are excited!  Marin is anxious to become a big, big sister and to teach Emilie how to become a big sister too.  Emilie is still pretty clueless.  When I ask her if we're going to have another baby she just says, "No."  She's pretty attached to being mommy's baby, so this could get tricky.

I started getting sick the day after Christmas.  I started throwing up on the way airport on the way to Key West.  Luckily, the Keys brought round the clock relaxation and pretty much zero responsibility, so I was okay for the most part, although I did get sick almost every day.  When we got home, it got ugly.  And it stayed that way until about a week ago.  I am still getting sick most days, and haven't yet had two consecutive days of not getting sick, but my energy is back, and I'm starting to feel like a real person again.  I am fairly certain that I am going to survive, as opposed to a few weeks ago, when I was certain St. Peter had half checked me into heaven.  And yes, I fully believe that when you have morning sickness this badly three times, its an automatic pass to heaven. If that's not the case, it really should be considered.

Stay tuned for the ever popular FAQ for Tres.  You might be surprised! 


1 comment:

Emilie said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for baby p #3!!! I'm guessing girl :)