Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Clearing away the dust...

SERIOUSLY, if anyone is still reading this by now, I think it might very well be a miracle.  I think even my own mother has stopped checking for updates.  And who can blame her.  It's been nearly SIX MONTHS since I last posted.  That's just sad.  The problem is simply this: we've been busy.  And once you miss a few things, then it becomes harder to write about the next thing because you know you have to first write about the first few things.  In any case, I desperately want to get back to it, and I hope you'll join me once again.  Some exciting stuff coming up. 

In the past six months, we have moved back into our house, Marin started school, Emilie started talking (and hasn't stopped), we hosted Thanksgiving and eight subsequent holiday parties/dinners, we made a baby and half way grew it, and Marin turned 4. Marin started gymnastics, and art classes, and resumed ballet.  Emilie started tot rock and both girls resumed library classes. 

I've decided to address the aforementioned issues in four categories so that I get all caught up to speed and start sleeping at night without the darn thing looming over me like a dark looming cloud.  Lord knows I'm already awakened enough times by my bladder, as it is. 
Those categories are:
1. Fall 2012 - and will include a trip to Traverse City, Marin starting preschool, Marin's fall program at school, Halloween and Thanksgiving
2. Christmas 2012
3. Baby #3- and will include the popular Baby P FAQ
4. Marin's 4th Birthday

Please hang tight and read along and bear with me.  I promise we'll be back on track soon.

Thanks Reader.  And no, that's not a typo-o.  I am assuming (possibly hoping) there is one of you left. 

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

YAY! I'll be Reader. :) Don't worry, I still check daily.

Emilie said...

I will be your reader too!! Glad to see you blogging again!!