Thursday, October 22, 2009

Even though I'm a mom...


Even though I'm a mom, I still....
- like to play in the leaves
- lick the cookie beaters (okay, and the bowl if we're being honest)
- hate doing chores
- say the wrong things
- have nightmares
- like to go to my Grandma's house
- sometimes drink too much
- cover my eyes during the scary parts
- pout
- eat mac 'n cheese
- need my mom or dad when I am sad
- ask "why?"
- giggle
- like to be tucked in and kissed goodnight


Because I am a mom, I....
- smile
- will get to say, "Because I said so"
- know CPR
- pout
- make the rules
- know the true meaning of happiness
- laugh
- sometimes drink too much
- hold my husband a little tighter
- worry
- need girls nights
- want to make the world a better place
- leave the dishes for tomorrow
- say words like "Bottom" and "BM"
- love

2 comments:

The Vlachs said...

Fabulous.

I say things like, "Oh my" and...sigh...the other day I said, "My word." That's taking it waaaaay too far. We may be moms but sometimes I talk like a great grandmas.

miabasile said...

She is so cute. Colin was really happy to finally meet a girl baby.