Monday, October 17, 2011

Emilie's First Illini Game and Marin's Show!

Emilie went to her first Illini game this Saturday. The last game that we went to was a night game, so she stayed with Aunt Vee. But this game had good timing, and it was a pretty nice day weather wise, so we strapped her in the baby bjorn and took her with us. She slept for part of the game when it was nap time, and when she wasn't sleeping she was smiling, making friends and taking it all in.

On the way down to the game, Marin was singing her songs like she does pretty much all the time. Jason and I commented that we have to get it on video. I still need to take a video with the real video camera, but I caught most of her show here, with my camera. If you can bare with the traffic noise from the trucks in the oncoming lane, and the shaky camera work, you'll see that she's a crack up.

4 comments:

Liz Delzell said...

"ever so true... so true..." :) love to see that coming from the lips of a tiny version of you, jo! yay for emilie's first game, too! I-L-L!! xox

Jessica said...

We just watched that no less than 4 times. Nate keeps yelling "I want to see her!" so that I will play it over and over. :) Very cute.
Whats up with Jason trying to steal the show on the Jesus song? kidding:)

Anonymous said...

Right, Jess? And don't you love how kind I am to Jason about the singing? :) "Jas- stop it!" I'm busted being snarky for all the internet to see. :)

The Vlachs said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love her.