Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Marin's First Haircut!


Well, I finally did it. Marin got a haircut. It was just a trim, nothing drastic, but I bet you were starting to think I'd never do it. Especially now that it's done, I don't know why I waited so long.
Well, that's not true. I waited so long because I was worried about one or all of the following:
1. That once I got it cut all the sweet baby curls would be gone.
2. That they would butcher it.
3. Nightmarish combinations of the two.

None of the above happened. Not even close. Her hair looks better than ever, and she sat like a champ in the chair the whole time. In fact, when she was done she said to me, "I wanna get my hair cut again!"

I got a lock of her hair for her baby book, of course. She's officially a big girl now. Perhaps that was my biggest fear of all.






4 comments:

Jessica said...

CUTIE!

Molly said...

Adorbs!!!

Liz Delzell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz Delzell said...

She has one of the sweetest faces I've ever seen! Love that you love gettin' your hair done, Marin!

(Sorry about the deleted post - I was spelling challenged in that one!)