Monday, September 13, 2010

Festival of The Vine 2010

Geneva hosts a Fall Festival every September called Festival of the Vine. It highlights local restaurant food specialties as well as wine tastings for three straight days. There are also fall floral displays, live bands day and night and an area for kids to make fall crafts, jump in bouncy houses and ride on small toy tractors. It's a lot of fun and it's all just a short block from our house.

Marin, Norah and I walked through everything on Friday afternoon and Jason and I send Marin to Grandma and Grandpa's Friday night so we could enjoy an adult evening with Erica and Craig and Ron and Laura. We met some neighbors there as well, and I sufficiently stuffed my face with all of my local favorites. We went twice again on Sunday afternoon to make sure we hadn't missed anything.

Good times!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

One plane ticket to Geneva please...once again looks like too much fun!

The Vlachs said...

Fun!!

Don't Charlie and Marin look like siblings? That always occurs to be when I see her little expressions and blond hair :)