Friday, October 31, 2008

So loved...

I absolutely adore this picture that my friends Mika and Joey took when we were all in Sonoma together last month. It was pretty much spontaneous and I think is just so sweet.

Mika and Joey were my roommates in college. We met freshman year in the first week when we were all on the same dorm floor. They thought I was much cooler then, but let me stick around even when they learned better. We became thick as thieves and decided to move in together sophomore year and remained roommates through our senior year. We've been through a lot together. Almost what seems like a lifetimes worth of ups and downs. Mika is even the one responsible for introducing me to Jason! I owe so much to both of them.


I really feel like our friends are gifts in our lives. They teach us so much about who we are and about the kind of people we'd like to be. I feel especially lucky to have so many that I love so dearly. Mika and Joey are getting featured because they are in this darling picture that has become my new favorite; if I could write a whole post about all of my friends, you would be sick of reading it way before my emotional, pregnancy self was done. :)

I ordered my favorite new picture and a frame to put it in for the baby's nursery. This way the baby will always be reminded of how much he/she was loved by so many people, before it was even born.

2 comments:

Sweet Cakes said...

Soooo sweet!

Alexis Jacobs said...

Okay that picture is priceless. WHat a great memory to look back on.