Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Marin's First Day of Pre School!!!!

My little girl had her first day of Pre School last Thursday.
She is so big and grown up.  She knows so much and thinks so completely. 
When did that happen? 

The Tuesday prior to her first day, was Meet the Teacher day, where mommy got to go with her to school.  I really loved getting to see her sweet classroom, seeing where she'd hand her tote and coat, making a mommy and me craft, and meeting her great teachers. 

Thursday she walked right in.  Her friend Joy is also in her class, and Joy saved Marin a seat next to her at circle time.  One little pat of the saved space, and Marin ran to her.  I took their picture, and when I got to the car, I very unexpectedly, cried.  I did not see that coming.

Marin, we are so very, very, very proud of you and love you more than you will ever know.
I hope that you always enjoy school and learning. 



1 comment:

The Vlachs said...

What a big girl!!! She looks adorable, Jo! So proud of herself. (That emotion caught up with me too) ;)